Sunday, August 23, 2009

F1

I'm not usually so inept when it comes to the computer. Uggg...

I joined Facebook because it was recommended by a crochet designers only group that I belong to. "It's a great way to promote yourself as a designer" they said. WTF!? I have yet to figure out what designing and crochet have to do with Facebook!

Honestly, when I first heard about it I thought it was a blog site of sorts. Somewhere more "happenin" than Blogger (sorry blogger...)

But that doesn't seem to be the case. If it's a blog site, I have yet to figure out how to use that function. In fact, I have yet to figure out anything about the site other than how to log in, and how to click "accept" when someone wants to be my friend... And boy do I get plenty of those requests!

For it seems you see, that when I signed up, Facebook notified the entire known universe because people started crawling out of the woodwork to add me as a "friend". I have a good selection of friends so far, mostly people I know from my groups. And I'm seeing stuff about playing games, and someone gave me an orange tree?

No offense... I just don't "get" it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you so please leave me a comment. I will try to respond asap. :)

I don't, however, love to hear from spammers so I've had to turn on comment moderation. My apologies if it takes a little while for your comment to show up.