Saturday, December 25, 2010

Happy Holidays!

Santa has been here, eaten his snack, and left a thoughtful note for Ben...

In return he left a HUGE pile of presents...

And some crafty goodness for the rest of the family...

For son Matthew, a cozy fleece blanket with crochet edging...


And a unique "Nintendo" clock...
Son in law Damian got a hat and scarf (per his request)...

Daughter in law Tammy also got a cozy fleece blanket, and a matching pillow in her favorite colors :)

Cyndi asked Santa for a red doily to accent her wedding bouquet table display...

And finally, Santa got a little behind so had to leave a couple of I.O.U.s

He was able to finish the motifs for Cyndi & family's Polka Dot Stockings, but no matter how quickly his elves worked, they just couldn't get them assembled. :( I hear he's going to sneak back from the North Pole one evening soon to finish them up though. :)


The other I.O.U. was included in a box full of flannel to be used for a rag quilt to be designed and completed to order A.S.A.P. for daughter Diane.


There were lots of other non crafty gifts exchanged, including a new crafting table for ME! I was quite excited about that. I now have a place to set up a crafting station and sewing table permamently! I had been using the kitchen table which just wasn't convenient for anyone, especially me.

It's been a good day here. The family is together and that is the best gift of all.

Wherever you are, whatever you are doing, whichever holiday you celebrate, I wish you much love and happiness for a special holiday today and always.

*Peace*

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a very Merry Christmas with lots of wonderful crochet included. Lucky you getting the new crafting table! Have a Happy New Year too!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you so please leave me a comment. I will try to respond asap. :)

I don't, however, love to hear from spammers so I've had to turn on comment moderation. My apologies if it takes a little while for your comment to show up.